welcome

I wish that you will enjoy in my blog and learn something new

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My self and my goals

I am Abdulla Al Hammadi. I am 20 years a old born and raised in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I am Arabic native specked and the English is my second language. For me the most challenger part of my education is to learn the new language which is English.

Being student in the higher college of technology gave me the chance to lean a lot of thing in many different ways. My college always bears hard the student to learn from every where they can. In the U.A.E the learning facilities are available and easy to get however, the learning is not easy because it is the highest level of education.

This blog will be part of my curse to tech me how to use technology in learning and communicating. I will try to do my best on it because it is very important to use the technology in my education. In the blog I will talk about my self any my opinion about the global warming and how it is dangers on us and how we can avoid it including what should we to stop it.

The global warming briefly what is that the earth is becoming hotter and hotter.
It is mainly because of the dirtier air and water including the use of the fossil energy.
There is a lot of thing that we can do to stop that, in my blog I will mansion some of them to shire it with you and think for a moment…TO WHERE?

1 comment:

abdulla alqasemi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.